The Roy Wilkins Auditorium Box Office is staffed based on the needs of each event. For concerts and Minnesota RollerGirls bouts the Roy Wilkins Auditorium Box Office generally opens at 5 p.m. the day of the event.
Please refer to the calendar of events for details and ticket information regarding specific events.
When the Roy Wilkins Auditorium Box Office is closed, tickets for events at Roy Wilkins Auditorium may be purchased at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office during normal business hours.
The Xcel Energy Center Box Office is located in the main lobby at the southeast entrance of Xcel Energy Center (Gate 1). There are no Ticketmaster convenience charges on tickets purchased at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office for events at Roy Wilkins Auditorium.
Box Office Hours
Summer Xcel Energy Center Box Office Hours (end of the Wild season or May 1st through the first Saturday following Labor Day):
- Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed, except for events (opens 4 hours prior to the event start time)* and on sales (open for on sale time only)
Regular Xcel Energy Center Box Office Hours (beginning the Saturday following Labor Day through the end of the Wild season or May 1st):
- Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Sunday: Closed, except for events (opens 4 hours prior to the event start time)* and on sales (open for on sale time only)
Based on the event schedule, closing times may be extended. The box office may be closed on holidays.
*Times may vary for specific events held on Saturday and Sunday and if so, will be listed on the show's event page.
Many events at Roy Wilkins Auditorium offer pre-purchase ticket options. Individual tickets for Roy Wilkins Auditorium events on sale to the public may be purchased at the following locations:
- In person at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office*,**
- Ticketmaster online at ticketmaster.com
- Ticketmaster app for Apple and Android
Cash, major credit or debit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover) and Xcel Energy Center gift cards are accepted for payment at the box office. Personal checks, company checks, traveler’s checks and Ticketmaster gift cards are not accepted.
*Effective February 1, 2020, Xcel Energy Center and Roy Wilkins Auditorium event tickets may be purchased online only at Ticketmaster.com at the announced on sale date and time for each specific event. Based on availability, events tickets may be purchased in-person at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office starting at 2 p.m. CT the day of the announced general public on sale. Subject to change, may vary for specific events.
**Select shows may not offer in-person sales. These exceptions will be indicated on individual event show pages.
Day Of Event Tickets
Many events at Roy Wilkins Auditorium sell tickets on the day of their event at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium Box Office.
Methods of Accepted Payment
- Major credit or debit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
- Xcel Energy Center gift certificates
Personal checks, company checks, traveler’s checks and Ticketmaster gift cards are not accepted.
Will Call Information & Policies
Will call is available in advance at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office or on the night of an event at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium Box Office. Will call windows at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium Box Office generally open at 5:00 p.m. Once the box office has closed during an event, all unclaimed tickets are taken to security at the main entrance for the convenience of late arrivers.
- Will call tickets will only be released to the person whose name appears on the will call envelope or whose name was provided in the Ticketmaster transaction. No person will be given tickets designated for another person without prior authorization.
- Proper photo identification is required (valid driver’s license or passport) in order to claim your tickets.
- Your order confirmation number and purchasing credit card may also be required if applicable.
- A signature from the person authorized to pick up the tickets will be obtained at the time will call tickets are claimed. Signatures will remain on file for future reference.
- Name changes will not be accepted via phone and information regarding will call tickets will not be given out over the phone.
Gift cards are available for purchase at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office and can be purchased in any denomination. Gift cards may be used to purchase tickets for Xcel Energy Center and Roy Wilkins Auditorium events in person at the box office, concessions in Xcel Energy Center and merchandise in the Hockey Lodge. Xcel Energy Center gift certificates are not accepted for concessions at Roy Wilkins Auditorium.
Orders for gift cards should be faxed to 651-726-8246 or mailed to the following address:
Xcel Energy Center Box Office
199 West Kellogg Boulevard
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Orders received by mail or fax are subject to a $10.00 handling fee per order.
Xcel Energy Center gift cards may not be used for Ticketmaster online or telephone purchases. The Xcel Energy Center Box Office does not accept Ticketmaster gift cards for purchases.
Secondary Ticket Market Consumer Warning
The only authorized ticket sales agents for Roy Wilkins Auditorium and Xcel Energy Center events are Xcel Energy Center Box Office, Roy Wilkins Auditorium Box Office and Ticketmaster. Tickets purchased from any other source may not be valid. Xcel Energy Center and Roy Wilkins Auditorium are not able to honor, replace or refund invalid tickets. If you purchase tickets from an unauthorized agent in the secondary market (scalper, ticket broker, eBay, Craigslist, StubHub, etc.), you risk purchasing counterfeit or invalid tickets.