Safety of our guests, employees and visitors to our campus is of top priority at Saint Paul RiverCentre.
At Saint Paul RiverCentre, we provide:
- On-site, trained facility security team monitoring Saint Paul RiverCentre, Roy Wilkins Auditorium, Xcel Energy Center and the RiverCentre and Kellogg Parking Ramps 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year.
- Increased presence of rounds by security team in all public and backstage spaces, including the RiverCentre and Kellogg Parking Ramps.
- 200+ security cameras throughout our campus for monitoring activity, including cameras in the RiverCentre Parking Ramp, and soon to be installed in the Kellogg Parking Ramp.
- Security call buttons in parking ramps.
- Active participation with the Saint Paul Downtown Alliance, whose mission is to maintain a vibrant, economically successful, safe and attractive downtown. Through this partnership, we have direct access to the Safety Communication Center which streamlines communication with many private security teams throughout downtown, street outreach services, the Saint Paul Downtown Alliance Street Team and the Saint Paul Police Department.
Event organizers have access to add the following elements to their event at an additional charge:
- Request the scheduling of on-site security personnel for event-dedicated security services (ASIA security company or Saint Paul Police Department off-duty security)
- Metal detectors, bag checks or security wanding services at event entrance(s)
- Bomb dog services