June 5, 2023
Twin Cities Tattoo Festival comes to Saint Paul RiverCentre July 14-16
Saint Paul, Minn. - The Twin Cities Tattoo Festival, Minnesota’s premier tattooing event, will be taking place the weekend of July 14-16 at Saint Paul RiverCentre. The Festival will host over 200 tattoo artists exhibiting their work and competing in contests with 15 categories. Nationally and internationally recognized artists will be set up for the public to browse and collect tattoos!
Reality tattoo stars from some of your favorite tattoo reality television shows will be on hand tattooing and able to be seen working their craft live in front of attendees of the festival. Artists have already started booking in advance, but plenty will be accepting walk up tattoos. To find your perfect artist, go to twincitiestattoofestival.com/artists. Do it quickly before they are booked solid for the entire weekend.
- What: Twin Cities Tattoo Festival
- Where: Saint Paul RiverCentre, 175 W. Kellogg Boulevard, Saint Paul, MN 55102
- Friday, July 14: 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, July 15: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday, July 16: 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Details: Family friendly, must be 18 with valid ID to be tattooed
- Weekend ($65) & Daily ($30) Passes available at the door. There are no presale tickets for this event.
Our festival also features vendors ranging from oddities to clothing and makers of all kinds. This event is open to the public and family friendly.
The Twin Cities Tattoo Festival is presented by Tattoo Fest and the Explorer Tattoo Conference – the world’s largest educational tattoo conference.
Organizers and some artists are available for immediate press contact.