Twin Cities Bridal Show
Twin Cities Bridal Show
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Twin Cities Bridal Show is your Go-To for everything you need for your wedding. Created by The Wedding Guys® as the FUN, FAST and FRIENDLY way to meet all of your wedding service providers, this is your opportunity to experience everything in person.
Come get inspired, compare options and discover things you never thought of. With a selection of local exhibiting companies you can see, sample, preview and plan your wedding, all in one fun-filled day.
Spark your creativity with the Inspiration Station™ - it's like Pinterest, only live! Get your tickets to the high-energy Aisle of Style Fashion Show. One of the most exciting opportunities at the Twin Cities Bridal Show is to see all the new ideas and creative ways you can make your wedding one-of-a-kind.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- Free Wedding Trends Look Book ($19.95 value)
- Access to the Inspiration Station
- Expert Advice from Local Wedding Vendors
- Fashion Show Option includes viewing for the Award-Winning Fashion Show
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
We’re working closely with Saint Paul RiverCentre to ensure the health and safety of attendees, vendors, and staff. Please see our precautions and requirements here:
- Masks are REQUIRED to attend this event.
- Tickets will be sold in specific 2-hour time slots to comply with reduced capacity requirements set by the State of Minnesota.
- The show floor will be marked for one-way traffic flow.
- Contactless ticket purchasing and check-in.
- Physical distancing practices should be followed.
- Groups will be limited to 4 or less.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the show floor.
- Food and drink will NOT be available for purchase.
- The Aisle of Style Fashion Show will comply with physical distancing guidelines of 6’ or more.
If you or anyone in your group is experiencing ANY COVID symptoms (fever, new loss of taste of smell, headache, sore throat), we ask that you do not attend in-person. Tickets can be transferred to the next Twin Cities Bridal Show on January 3, 2021.
To learn more about Saint Paul RiverCentre’s COVID-19 health and safety plan, visit their COVID-19 page.
General Admission = $15
General Admission + Fashion Show = $20
Due to COVID-19, ticket sales will be contactless and not available at the door. Online ticket sales will remain open through the full duration of the event day, and can be ordered in advance or the day of the event online and/or on a mobile device.
*Group sizes are limited to 4 individuals per couple, to safely accommodate as many couples as possible.
If you are interested in exhibiting, please reach out Taylor Hudak via email at [email protected].
Attendees are encouraged to park in the RiverCentre Parking Ramp which is located on Kellogg Boulevard and offers skyway access to Saint Paul RiverCentre.