The Saint Paul RiverCentre Box Office is staffed based on the needs of each event. For most events, the box office typically opens one hour prior to the start of the event.
Please refer to the calendar of events for details and ticket information regarding specific events.
When the Saint Paul RiverCentre Box Office is closed, guests may inquire about tickets for events at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office during normal business hours.
The Xcel Energy Center Box Office is located in the main lobby at the southeast entrance of Xcel Energy Center (Gate 1). There are no Ticketmaster convenience charges on tickets purchased at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office for events at Saint Paul RiverCentre.
Box Office Hours
Summer Xcel Energy Center Box Office Hours (end of the Wild season or May 1st through the first Saturday following Labor Day):
- Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed, except for events (opens 4 hours prior to the event start time)* and on sales (open for on sale time only)
Regular Xcel Energy Center Box Office Hours (beginning the Saturday following Labor Day through the end of the Wild season or May 1st):
- Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Sunday: Closed, except for events (opens 4 hours prior to the event start time)* and on sales (open for on sale time only)
Based on the event schedule, closing times may be extended. The box office may be closed on holidays.
*Times may vary for specific events held on Saturday and Sunday and if so, will be listed on the show's event page.
Many events at Saint Paul RiverCentre offer pre-purchase ticket options. Individual tickets for Saint Paul RiverCentre events on sale to the public may be purchased at the following locations:
- In person at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office*
- Ticketmaster online at ticketmaster.com
- Ticketmaster app for Apple and Android
Cash, major credit or debit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover) and Xcel Energy Center gift cards are accepted for payment at the box office. Personal checks, company checks, traveler’s checks and Ticketmaster gift cards are not accepted.
*Select shows may not offer in-person sales. These exceptions will be indicated on individual event show pages.
Day of Event Tickets
Events at Saint Paul RiverCentre sell tickets on the day of their event at the Saint Paul RiverCentre Box Office.
Methods of Accepted Payment
- Major credit or debit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
- Xcel Energy Center gift certificates
Personal checks, company checks, traveler’s checks and Ticketmaster gift cards are not accepted.
There are two cash machines located in our venue.
- TCF Bank cash machine is located at the end of the skyway
- Wells Fargo cash machine is located at Gate 1 of Xcel Energy Center
Will Call Information & Policies
Will call is available in advance at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office or on the day of an event at the Saint Paul RiverCentre Box Office. Once the box office has closed during an event, all unclaimed tickets are taken to security at Gate 1 of Xcel Energy Center for the convenience of late arrivers.
Will call tickets will only be released to the person whose name appears on the will call envelope or whose name was provided in the Ticketmaster transaction. No person will be given tickets designated for another person without prior authorization.
- Proper photo identification is required (valid driver’s license or passport) in order to claim your tickets.
- Your order confirmation number and purchasing credit card may also be required if applicable.
- A signature from the person authorized to pick up the tickets will be obtained at the time will call tickets are claimed. Signatures will remain on file for future reference.
- Name changes will not be accepted via phone and information regarding will call tickets will not be given out over the phone.
Gift cards are available for purchase at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office and can be purchased in any denomination. Gift cards may be used to purchase tickets for Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul RiverCentre and Roy Wilkins Auditorium events in person at the box office, concessions in Xcel Energy Center and merchandise in the Hockey Lodge. Xcel Energy Center gift certificates are not accepted for concessions at Saint Paul RiverCentre or Roy Wilkins Auditorium.
Orders for gift cards should be faxed to 651-726-8246 or mailed to the following address:
Xcel Energy Center Box Office
199 West Kellogg Boulevard
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Orders received by mail or fax are subject to a $10.00 handling fee per order.
Xcel Energy Center gift cards may not be used for Ticketmaster online or telephone purchases. The Xcel Energy Center Box Office does not accept Ticketmaster gift cards for purchases.