- Trackside: Seating on the floor, right next to the track. For your safety, you must be 18+ to sit trackside. Trackside tickets are only available through the Roy Wilkins Auditorium Box Office.
- Reserved Floor: Access to reserved seating areas on the floor.
- Reserved Balcony: Access to reserved seating areas in the balcony.
- General Admission Floor: Access to open areas on the floor. First come, first serve.
- General Admission Balcony: Access to open seating areas in the balcony. First come, first serve.
Minnesota Roller Derby
Minnesota RollerGirls, LLC has announced a major rebrand to better reflect the organization’s membership and community. The Minnesota RollerGirls (MNRG) have a new look, refreshed mission and values, and the new moniker Minnesota Roller Derby (MNRD).
Minnesota Roller Derby is the premier flat track roller derby league in Saint Paul, MN, founded in August 2004. MNRD is a founding member of the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) and competes internationally. MNRD welcomes all people to join its ranks, including women, non-binary and gender expansive people. Every member of Minnesota Roller Derby is held to the highest standards of integrity, ethics and good will and must adhere to rules set by the league and by the WFTDA. Skaters are not paid and a portion of the proceeds raised by the league is contributed to local charities.