July 5, 2018
Shades of Beauty Expo Returns to Saint Paul RiverCentre Aug. 11
The Shades of Beauty Expo is the freshest and boldest health and beauty event to hit the Twin Cities!
SOBE'18 has a five-fold goal:
- Celebrate the essence of women of color
- Inspire attendees by providing opportunities to learn techniques for better general health, hair care, new styling, and makeup application
- Empower women to love who they are and provide information about available products and resources tailored to their unique health care and cosmetic needs
- Educate women on strategies for self-care through healthy eating, physical fitness, regular doctor visits, and more
- Support small, woman, and minority owned businesses
The Shades of Beauty Expo will be a gathering of sisters sharing, discovering, and celebrating their total beauty!
SOBE'18 will begin the day with the "Ambassadors of Beauty Brunch" from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. The brunch will celebrate exceptional people who encourage and empower women while striving to change society's definition of "beauty" for women. We will honor individuals and organizations who have worked to foster beauty by improving self-esteem, reducing health disparities among women of color, promoting self-awareness, and motivating "Every Woman to be Totally Beautiful." The Ambassadors of Beauty Brunch is sure to uplift and inspire all who attend!
Following the brunch, join us in the exhibit area from 12:00 - 6:00 p.m. for:
- A diverse exposition of top health and beauty brands
- Educational workshops and demonstrations led by leaders from an array of health and beauty industries
- Free health screenings
- A kid's corner
- And more!
It is our desire that attendees will leave the Shades of Beauty Expo inspired to embrace their unique beauty and equipped to take control of their health. We want to empower Every Woman to be Totally Beautiful.
Facebook: Shades of Beauty