Minnesota Home & Patio Show Returns to Saint Paul RiverCentre (Feb. 22-25)
Spring is right around the corner! And that means it's time for the Minnesota Home & Patio Show. Whether building a new home or improving the one you have, you'll find all the resources you need under one roof at the 39th Annual 2018 Minnesota Home & Patio Show. The show runs Thursday, February 22 through Sunday, February 25 at Saint Paul RiverCentre.
This is the perfect place to discover fresh new ideas for your home projects. See hundreds of companies featuring all the latest innovations, showcasing thousands of products and services for inside and outside your home. Gather information, ask questions, get expert advice, compare prices and get inspired for your own projects.
Get fresh new ideas for your own backyard as you walk through lovely landscaped gardens, outdoor rooms and patios in the Outdoor Living Area. Enjoy the many exhibits and special features, as well as informative seminars and demonstrations.
If it's for the home, patio or garden and new on the market, you'll find it at the Home & Patio Show:
- Patios and Outdoor Kitchens
- Gardens and Landscaping
- Kitchens and Baths
- Interior Design and Decorating
- Room Additions, 3 & 4-Season Porches
- Energy-Efficient Windows, Doors & More
- How-to Workshops with the Minnesota Horticultural Society
Some Home & Patio Show highlights include:
- The New Home Buyers Resource and Made in Minnesota Furniture area
- Northern Gardener Stage - DIY-savvy and green-thumb experts hit the Stage to impart their wisdom on the show audiences. Local celebrity Bobby Jenson and Renegade Gardener Don Engebretson show off their gardening knowledge. Radio personality Paul Koffy is also coming to talk the art of beekeeping.
- Celebrity Stage - Big names take to the stage with nationally recognized celebrities, home improvement experts like Leanne Lee, "Diva of DIY," and chefs like Katie Chin and Amy Hanten, "The Cooking Mom."
- Outdoor Living and Garden Area - Stop to smell the flowers and find inspiration for your own spring outdoor projects.
- The Trending Kitchen and Bath Idea Center showcases the most innovative products, technology and designs available for kitchens and baths.
The Home & Patio Show will be open Thursday from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m., Friday from noon to 8 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday. Admission is $9.00 for adults, $2.50 for children ages 6 to 12, and FREE for children 5 and under.
The show is produced by Cenaiko Productions, Inc.
For more information, call (651) 340-4848 or go to homeandpatioshow.com