Feb 25, 2019
Donnie Smith Bike & Car Show Returns to Saint Paul RiverCentre March 23-24
Motorcycle and automotive enthusiasts from around the country will flock to Saint Paul RiverCentre the weekend of March 23 - 24 for the 32nd Annual Donnie Smith Bike & Car Show. The largest custom bike show in the Midwest will fill more than 200,000 square feet of space with hundreds of amazing and one-of-a-kind bikes including baggers, choppers, retro bobbers and custom cruisers.
With biking season just around the corner, you'll find everything you need to get your bike ready for the road. Don't miss displays of motorcycle parts, new fashion and products from across the country.
Some of the biggest names in the biking world will be on-site all weekend, including Donnie Smith, John Kosmoski and Neil Ryan.
Event Features Include:
- Monster-Size Parts Extravaganza Swap Meet
- Donnie Smith Meet & Greet
- Prize Wheel Spins by Dennis Kirk
- Free Motorcycle Breakdown and Legal Assistance by Russ Brown
- Budweiser Happy Hour & Live Music by Pork Chop - Saturday from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Donnie Smith Show After Party - Saturday from 8 p.m. - midnight
- Award Ceremony with more than $7,500 in cash and prizes - Sunday at 4 p.m.
- Second Floor Car Show
Special Pre-Event Race: "War of the Twins" Indoor Flat Track Races
Held Friday, March 22 with qualifying heat races at 12 p.m. and the main event running 6-10 p.m. at the Minnesota State Fair Coliseum.