Oct 12 / Friday
Brick Fest Live LEGO® Fan Experience Coming to Saint Paul RiverCentre Nov. 10-11
Brick Fest Live LEGO® Fan Experience, the nation's No. 1 LEGO event and the largest touring LEGO show in the U.S., is coming to the Twin Cities for two days only with more attractions than ever that inspire, educate and entertain. LEGO-lovers of all ages will enjoy more than one million LEGO bricks at the Saint Paul RiverCentre during the weekend of Nov. 10-11. Watch the video here.
"Brick Fest Live began with my daughter Jordyn who asked me to help her create a YouTube channel devoted to the LEGO creations we were building together back in 2012," says Brick Fest Live founder Chad Collins. "After posting nearly 500 videos and accumulating more than 11 million video views, we realized our community would enjoy meeting in person. Surprisingly, the closest LEGO event was several states away, so we created Brick Fest Live to bring everybody together."
"Today we tour the nation and increase awareness that science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) are all in play when it comes to LEGO and other construction toys," says Brick Fest Live show producer Gabe Young. "At Brick Fest Live, families build together to accomplish their goals and find creative solutions. In the process, they're inspiring the next generation of artists, engineers and architects."
Families will enjoy new attractions, as well as fan-favorites, as they build with millions of LEGO bricks and walk among life-sized LEGO models.
- The Glow Gallery: A dark, mysterious world of intricate and elaborate LEGO® creations you'll see in a new light!
- Brick Fest Speedway: Build and race your custom-built LEGO® derby car down one of our 35-foot long tracks!
- Collaborative Building Activities: Contribute to a Guinness World-Record Sized mystery floor mosaic.
- Inspiration Stations: Add to mind-blowing, life-sized LEGO® builds and make them your own with more LEGO® than you've ever seen.
- Video Game Arena: Have a favorite LEGO® video game? Come challenge your family or make new friends in the Brick Fest Gaming Arena playing your favorite LEGO® title head-to-head.
- Mini Golf: A miniature golf course built to inspire! Take your game to the next level on the Brick-Links.
- Mosaics: Using a colorful variety of 1×1 LEGO® bricks, create your own mosaic tile and be part of the show!
- Shopping: Find new, vintage, rare, and custom LEGO sets and merchandise from one of the many merchants in attendance.
Media Contact: Kristen Stewart, 215-508-3004, [email protected]
Customer Service Inquiries: [email protected]
The following photos are available via DropBox, courtesy Brick Fest Live LEGO Fan Experience.
Learn With Bricks Inc. is not associated with the LEGO® Group of Companies and is the independent producer of Brick Fest Live. LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO® Group. Brick Fest Live® is a registered trademark of Learn With Bricks Inc.
© 2017 Learn With Bricks Inc.