The Salon and Spa Professional Association hosts its major educational event and exhibitor showcase at the state-of-the-art Saint Paul RiverCentre. Many local and national manufacturers and distributors will demonstrate and educate the latest trends and innovations in the beauty industry. From valuable information on hair, skin and nails to how to improve your business, INsalon 2013 is the place to be for education, exhibits and experiences for the salon and spa professional.
LEARN National Celebrities like Ivan Zoot the Clipper Guy and Richard Dalton the updo master will wow you with their expertise. Local Talent abounds with Jon Charles Salon, Urban Village Salon, Stephen Adams and Moxie, and Lili Salon Spa plus others. Returning Favorites include Raul Martez of La Academia with his special session presented in Spanish and English and Jean Boss and Team with their Trifecta Collection. Manufacturers’ classes are presented by VERB, Chromastics, ergo Brushes, Intelligent Nutrients, Whirl-a-style and Eminence Organics. And, there is still more! The VIBE Theatre will run continuously on Saturday and Sunday. And CE credits will be offered for many classes.
BUSINESS CLASSES will be offered both days from Gordon Miller, Jon Gonzales and Sheila Biondo. ESTHETICS CLASSES featuring sugaring, special occasion makeup, skin care, optimal health for women and more. ADD ON CLASSES in Clipper Cutting with Ivan Zoot and Health, Safety & Sanitation and Laws & Rules for Relicensure. An additional fee is required for these classes. Visit our website for complete information and to register.
FOR STUDENTS Student Hair Competitions sponsored by Great Clips on Sunday. Plus several classes of interest to help students kick-start their career along with everything else that INsalon offers.
SHOP at the Exhibitors Showcase for products from Beauty Craft, Four Star, Intelligent Nutrients, National Salon Resources. Many more independent exhibitors will offer everything from supplies and equipment to accessories for you and your salon.
STAY at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 11 East Kellogg Boulevard, St. Paul, MN. SPECIAL RATES FOR INSALON ATTENDEES – Call 651.292.1900 or 1-877.227.6963. $129 by 9/13/13.
• EVENING AT THE VIBE This crazy hilarious show will be filled with team contests, audience participation, prizes, runway presentations and see the Clipper Guy do an updo and the Updo Master do a clipper cut with Gordon Miller of Beauty in Black & White as emcee. October 5, 2013, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m. at Saint Paul RiverCentre. Tickets $10 supports the SSPA Education Fund.
• AFTER PARTY For anyone on Saturday, October 5, 9 p.m. at the Amsterdam in downtown St. Paul. Dancing with DJ Stevie Ray. It’s S.I.N. – Salon Industry Night. $5 cover supports the SSPA Education Fund.
• CITY OF ST. PAUL Arrive early to enjoy theatre, food, museums or history. There is something for every age in this vibrant and charming capitol city.
• INsalon SSPA members attend for $15 by 9/23/13, $25 after 9/23/13 with current membership
o 2-Day Professional non-member $69 by 9/23/13, $85 after 9/23/13
o Group rates available online
• Evening at the VIBE $10
• After Party S.I.N. at the Amsterdam $5 cover
• www.insalonpro.com or 888.213.0949. INsalon is open to the salon and spa industry community and not the general public. INsalon ticket required to attend Evening at the Vibe. The After Party is open to everyone 21 and older.
Parking: Attendees are encouraged to park in the RiverCentre parking ramp which is located on Kellogg Boulevard and offers skyway access to Saint Paul RiverCentre. Click here for a map to this convenient parking lot.